Transaction/Call Me

--
Dear,

I want to make a proposal of business transaction value sum of GBP
£30,000,000 (Thirty Million British Pounds Sterling) to you, of which I
believe will be of much interest to you and also a mutual beneficial
relationship to us.


I need your co-operation to transfer the above mentioned sum out of
England to any part of the world. And I am confident that you will give
your consideration to this proposal and response positively within a short
period of time.


I am available to discuss this proposal with you and to answer any
questions you may have in regard to this fund.As soon as you give your
positive response to this proposal, I will not hesitate in sending you the
details and procedures of the transaction.


Please call me on this telephone +44 701 11 64380 for more additional
information or send your response to this e-mail:garveyjames12@yahoo.com
Look forward to discussing this opportunity further with you in more
detail shortly.

Sincerely,

James Garvey (Mr)
Head of Capital Markets
& Advisory Lloyds Banking Group London.
Tel: +44 701 11 64380

Why should you donate?
If you think this little editor is useful to you, then it's a good reason to do a donation.
Your gratitude and finance help will motivate us to continue Nurkimedia project development.
Donate now!